WJ200 Series AC Variable Speed Drives
Features and Benefits
- High starting torque and dramatically improved speed stability with advanced sensor less vector control
- New and more effective trip avoidance functions, safe-stop function
- Simplified auto-tuning procedure (SLV)
- Can be used for heavy and normal duty.
- Easy setup and operation via standard integral keypad, optional enhanced keypad or via PC software
- Password function to prevent parameters or to hide some of all parameters
- Data comparison function: Display parameters changed from default setting
- Capable of driving permanent magnet (PMAC) as well as standard induction motors
- Dynamic braking transistor in all models
- Built in Easy Sequence (EzSQ) PLC-like functionality
- Simple position control capability
- Basic display: Display most frequently used parameters.
- Quick display: Display 32 user-selected parameters.
- Dual rated for CT/VT applications
- User-changed parameter display: Store automatically and display the parameters changed by the user (Up to 32 sets); can also be used as change history.
- Active parameter display: Display those parameters which are enabled.